Table of Contents
Cash for Cars Houston Same Day Pickup and PaymentWe are a full-service junk car buyer located in Houston, Texas. We started in Junk Car Buyer Houston many years ago. We love it here and made this our home. As a service-based business, we depend on clients calling and using us. Thus we value you as a client. So, you want to sell your junk car for cash? We can help you do this!
- Based right here in Houston, Texas!
- Rated the best junk car buyer by real clients!
- Paid on the spot, no waiting for your money.
- Get an instant offer from us by calling 281-813-8815
COVID-19 UPDATE AND INFORMATIONOur junk car buyer Houston program is still in operation. We are, however, running on a limited capacity. This is for the protection of us and you. Our drivers are maintaining a safe space from clients and wear masks. The dispatcher is working remotely from home, and at times there is background noise. Please excuse us for this. Temporally we have suspended all vehicle drop-offs. Our tow trucks are still picking up junk cars and instant payments. We have just closed our drop-off location. Major Problem Houston is Overrun with Junk Cars Houston has junk cars in the areas. Homeowner associations are ticketing and threatening homeowners. We want to pay you cash for your junk car running or not! Yes, I said money for your vehicle. We offer a no-hassle, no-problem selling solution. Whatever the problem is with your vehicle, we want it. We always tow for free. We pay more than other local junkyards or other car buyers.
Getting Cash for My Junk Car Is EasyWe designed our process to be legal and easy for you. Our goal is no hassles or problems by making it easier for you. We stick to our quotes. We will never tell you one junk car quote and go down. Many other companies will go down. We don’t do this. Don’t be fooled by marketing companies pretending to be Houston Junk Car Buyers. These are just companies selling your information. They claim to be located here but are not; some don’t even speak good English. These people do not have firsthand experience in the industry. We are part of the local community daily and practice legal junk car buyer practices.
How do I get Cash for my Junk Car Houston?Getting cash for your vehicle is easy. In the years we have been in business, we have practiced old-fashioned business practices, practicing integrity, honesty, on-time pickups, and paying the highest possible! We value you as a client, and because of that, we want you to be happy with the customer service we give you. We also want to make sure the process of selling your car is easy and hassle-free. Because we have adapted to modern technology to get to you faster, service you, and pay you on the spot. Many other companies are still stuck in the old ways of technology that they take forever to do one thing. To get a free junk car quote to follow the steps below:
- Call us at 281-813-8815
- The dispatcher will ask you a few questions.
- Locate your title. (We can purchase with the lost crown.)
- Schedule the pickup day and time.
How Much a Junk Car Is WorthThere are a lot of variables in this. The market recently took a hit with the COVID pandemic. But I will tell you the factors that go into quoting your vehicle.
- The year of your vehicle matters a lot. If your car is only 5 years old, you will receive more than 15 years old. This is because the parts are worth more money to us the newer they are.
- Make and Model
- Make and Model both play a big part. For example, Ford parts may be in demand more than Chevy or Honda.
- Your car’s body’s condition is important; if you have wrecked your car, we will not sell the wrecked parts. This makes the price go down a little tiny bit.
- Title or No Title
- We buy junk cars without a title. Specific extra steps will have to be taken. Many people misplace or lose their titles. To purchase your car with the lost title, there can be no lien on it. If there is a lien on it, you will have to get a lien release. We run the vehicle’s registration before we purchase it. Please let us know, and we will walk you thru the steps.
- Missing Parts
- If you have missing mechanical parts, we can purchase them. The price will be lower than if you had not removed the pieces.
Do you buy junk cars without titles in Houston, TX?Yes, we do, but specific criteria have to be met. To purchase your vehicle, it MUST be registered in your name with an exact matching identification. We will have to make a copy of it for our records. We can pay cash for your junk car, no title. There is a little extra paperwork for our driver to do. No worries, we take care of it all for you. Don’t forget we always offer free towing on all unwanted vehicles we purchase!
Houston Junk Car Buyer Has been in the Houston Area for Way Over 40 Years.Junk Car Buyer has been in the Houston area for a very long time, in fact over 40 years. Houston Junk Car Buyer was started in 1972 by my grandfather. He saw a need for someone to get rid of old vehicles for people. He noticed all of the old vehicles sitting in people’s yards and driveways; Papa got the idea of recycling these vehicles and reclaiming the old usable parts. Junk Car Buyer is open for business seven days a week from 8 am to 6 pm. This allows us to reach more customers and purchase more vehicles. Call us for your free no-obligation quote that we will stick to. Yes, we stick to the quote that we offer you. There is no changing our quote once we arrive at your vehicle’s location.
Houston Junk Car Buyer Tows Your Vehicle for Free.When selling your vehicle to Houston Junk Car Buyer, the towing of your vehicle is always free. We will never charge. Towing is never deducted from you. So many other junk car buyers do remove pulling from the purchase of your vehicle. They don’t or will not tell you. Other junk car buyers will either deduct your towing or ask you to bring the vehicle to them. If they are purchasing your vehicle running or not, they should come and get it. Houston Junk Car Buyer will never have you bring it to us. We are licensed and insured by the state of Texas. Always ensuring that your vehicle sale is handled in a legal fashion that the state requires. Watch out for fly-by-night car buyers that don’t hold a license; this could cost you later. They are unable to turn your title in to the state.
Houston Junk Car RemovalJunk Car Removal Today, no waiting and no games. Call today pickup today. Have Cash in your pocket today!
Junk Car Buyer Never Sells or Gives Away Your Information.Houston Junk Car Buyer will never give or sell your personal information away. We collect your information only to conduct a purchase of your vehicle. This information is only held for as long as the law requires us to keep it. Many other companies you might call do, in fact, sell or give your personal information to the highest bidder. They are just junk car buyers’ lead suppliers. These people are usually not in the Houston area. A lot of times, they work out of another city, state, or even country. If you would like a no-obligation quote, then please give us a call at 281-813-8815. We will ask you a couple of questions and give you a quote on the spot. If you are happy with the section, Houston Junk Car Buyer will schedule your vehicle to be picked up at your convenience. Remember to get your junk car removal here! Houston Junk Car Buyer has been in business for over 40 years right here in the Houston area. In this time, we have recycled many vehicles and reclaimed a lot of resources that might usually go unreclaimed. We like to preserve our planet for future generations!
What Services Does Houston Junk Car Buyer Offer?Simply put, we will pay you top dollar for your junk car running or not, but we are much more than that! This short article will attempt to fill you in on what happens to junk cars once we purchase them. When you purchase your old vehicle running or not, it goes through several stages. We call these reclaiming stages. Each step has its step within it that is vital to the process. The materials that we reclaim are used to make many other valuable commodities used in everyday life. About 98% of the vehicle is recycled and reclaimed; nothing goes to waste that can be recycled or repurposed. From the time Houston Junk Car Buyer was opened, we have always prided ourselves on being the green alternative to junk car buyers and junk car consumers. The founder was way ahead of his time. We believe that we are investing in the future of our world and country. By recycling instead of throwing recyclable things into a landfill, we save our natural resources leaving less of a footprint for the generations to come.
Steps to recycling vehicles:
- Procuring the vehicle. We purchase junk cars from the Houston community. These cars are paid for and towed for free. Houston Junk Car Buyer prides itself in paying more than any other junk car buyer.
- Proper paperwork is to be done on all junk cars or junk trucks. When your vehicle is purchased, state-mandated paperwork must be sent to the state notifying the state that the vehicle was purchased for salvage.
- License plates and stickers were removed. At this point, we take off your old license plate and destroy them. We cut the license plate up and place the pieces in a cube to be recycled into usable materials. The inspection stickers and registration stickers are removed and shredded; this paper is also recycled.
- Fluids are removed from the vehicle. All fluids and gasses are removed from the vehicle and sent out to be reclaimed into new products for the public to purchase.
- Usable cores are removed to be sent out to rebuilders. Usable Cores are withdrawn from the vehicle and sent out to rebuilders to rebuild them or certify them to be resold. These parts are commonly sold in auto parts as refurbished rebuilt parts.
- After everything is removed from the vehicle, the vehicle is shredded. Spreading an old junk vehicle is a critical part of recycling old cars. At this point, the car is ground into half-dollar size pieces. The types of metals are separated into different types. Everything from aluminum, steel, and copper is reclaimed. This is all recycled. Even the fabric on the seats is split and sent out to be repurposed.