NEW YEAR NEW CAR!
It’s that time of year again when we start getting rid of the “baggage” that weighs us down. So sometime’s that include’s an old junk car. There are so many things to watch for as we begin this journey. No matter what the situation is, there is always someone trying to take advantage of all the circumstances. Just because you are getting rid of that old junk car doesn’t mean you must buy someone else’s old junk car. People and businesses are always upgrading their vehicles. Due to growing families or fleets sometimes, they have no choice but to improve their driving. So we have compiled a few lists and some critical information to make this all much more straightforward.
WHAT QUALIFIES MY CAR AS AN OLD JUNK CAR?
Has the vehicle been considered a total loss by the insurance company?
- Was it wrecked?
- Has it been on fire?
- Has it been flooded?
- Only liability insurance?
- No insurance by the person who hit you?
These are all great qualifications to consider your car junk!
The mechanic is asking for a fortune for repairs. Is it worth it?
- How much have you already spent on repairs this year?
- Is it a major or minor repair?
- Can I fix it myself?
- Are the tow and storage fee’s going to be more than it’s worth?
Last but not least, what are all the apparent reasons?
- Has the vehicle been sitting up for over three months?
- Have you already purchased another vehicle?
- Is it on all flats?
- Has the HOA been writing your tickets?
- Is the city tagging it?
- Are the apartments threatening to tow it at any time?
So now we have covered what is considered to be an “old junk car.” What options do I have now?
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE NOW?
Is it easy enough to sell my old junk car myself?
- It’s free to post my ad on multiple sights.
- Do I want all these “strangers” knowing where I live?
- How long will it take to sell my junk car?
- How much hassle is it going to be?
- Do I have time to wait for it to sell?
What if I call a “junk my car” business?
When googling a “junk my car” business, begin your search with:
- Local “Junk My Car” business
- Ask what years the “junk my car” buyer can purchase
- Do I need my title?
- Do I need my keys?
- What else do I need to provide to sell my vehicle?
- What happens to my vehicle?
- How do I make sure my vehicle is removed from my name?
Why should I choose Houston Junk Car Buyers?
Upon calling one of our fast and friendly operators, they can provide you with the most accurate quote for your vehicle. You know the junk car industry inside and out to help you get the most money from your junk car. When calling us at 281-813-8815, we will provide you with a no-obligation quote. Offering a free tow with all of our purchases ensures a hassle-free transaction. One of our tow truck drivers will make this easy for you. They will have you sign a “bill of sale” to remove the responsibility from you to us. We then will dispose of your property according to the state’s guidelines. Let us handle this for you. Call us today to get started from this financial freedom.